Why You Should Visit A Chiropractor?
Benefits of Chiropractic
- Keeping the nervous system and spine working in harmony is vital for good health and is as important for a new born as it is for an adult.
- Treatment is required when you get injured or for any misalignment of the spine or injury due to age.
- Patients seek treatment for many medical conditions like back and neck pain, scoliosis, headaches and sciatica etc.
- If the root cause of the problem is a structural one like a muscle spasm or herniated disc then the treatment should also be structural and needs to be resolved from its root. Many people suffer needlessly with such pain.
- Often people are misled that a drug is the only choice of treatment and sometimes they overlook the side effects of the drugs.
- Chiropractic care is available for a woman during pregnancy.
- New-borns can suffer great stress on their delicate spine during the birth process.
- Children and toddlers frequently fall and play rough games which sometimes cause injury to the spine.
- Vertebral subluxation can affect the body system working with harmony. Fixing this condition at an earlier stage will help children to grow and be healthy.
6 Reasons You Should Visit a Chiropractor
- Chiropractors have in-depth knowledge of both bone and muscle structure. They know how to treat the pain and help the body heal through manipulation of the affected areas.
- They can find the origin of pain. They study the source of the pain and they treat it from the root of the cause. Sometimes you think the pain originates where you’re feeling it but the source of the pain is somewhere else and the Chiropractors are skilled enough to find and fix the problem.
- Offer multiple services. They are physicians so they can prescribe medications according to your body condition and at the same time if the affected region requires a massage a chiropractor will do it effectively because they are also trained in massage therapy.
- Also guide you with specific exercises to do at home. The exercises are customized to the patient and not generic.
- Analyse your whole body and often deliver the first “adjustment”, providing a significant change or improvement in how the patient feels, that very day.
- They are capable of providing various other treatments to get you out of the pain like electrotherapy, ice/heat therapy, and massage therapy as well as stress management, and nutrition counseling.
Chiropractors in Bayside
Theramotion offers experienced Chiropractor in Queens who will help you with your pain. We have 6 different locations: Gramercy, Grand Central, The Hamptons, Bayside, Wall Street and Astoria. Call us to schedule an appointment on 718-279-9800 to find the right chiropractor for you. Or just scroll to the top of the page to book one online.