Patient well being is our primary concern. We strive to give our patients the necessary treatment regardless of the type of insurance coverage in place. We encourage patients to call us with questions regarding insurance coverage and benefits. We will be more than happy to help patients gain a better understanding of their insurance coverage and claim procedures.
Following is a list of our most commonly accepted insurance plans. If your plan is not listed, please contact us.
- Medicare Patient’s are covered at 80% after the deductible has been satisfied.
- Secondary Insurance will pick up remaining balance.
- SUPPLEMENTARY/ SECONDARY INSURANCE:
A Supplement can be any insurance company such as:
- EMPIRE BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD
- UNITED HEALTHCARE
- OXFORD MEDICARE
- OXFORD FREEDOM PLAN
- OXFORD FREEDOM PLAN SELECT
- OXFORD MOSIAC PLAN
- Patients with Oxford Insurance are eligible for physical therapy and they are covered at 100%. Co-pay is required per visit. Electronic referral is needed prior to initial evaluation, and can be obtained from the Primary Care Physician or the Referring Physician. Oxford Freedom Plan Select cardholders do not need a referral. After the initial consultation, an authorization must be obtained from Orthonet in order for the visits to be covered.
- HEALTHNET (Formerly known as PHS):
- Patients are covered at 100% and they are responsible for the co pay. Authorization for sessions must be obtained from Landmark in order for visits to be covered.
- UNITED HEALTHCARE:
- UNITED HEALTHCARE PPO
- UNITED HEALTHCARE POS
- Most patients are covered at 100%; it depends on the contractual agreement between the employer and the insurance carrier. Verification of eligibility is needed in order to determine patient’s eligibility for physical therapy. Call the customer service # located on the card.
- EMPIRE BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD:
- Most patient are covered at 100%, it depends on the contractual agreement between the employer and the insurance carrier. Verification of eligibility is needed in order to determine patient’s eligibility for Physical Therapy. Call the customer service # located on the card. A pre-certification prior to initial evaluation might be required. HMO plans require authorization to be obtained through Orthonet in order for visits to be covered.
Patient must obtain a referral from their Primary Care Physician in order for the visits to be covered.
We accept all insurance that has out of network benefits. The patient must meet his/her deductible before the insurance will cover any benefits. We commonly accept out of network benefits for other insurance companies such as:
- Oxford Mosiac Plan
- If you have any further questions about any insurance plan not listed, please contact us.